FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
Our general turn-around time for orders is between 10-14 weeks depending on how busy we are.
Please note that custom orders require even more attention and time, and often need to have specific materials sourced. For these reasons, custom orders may take between 2-6 weeks.
Yes, you can request a Tax Invoice from us, if required for insurance purposes.
- Once we receive your order submission, we have to authenticate your payment.
- When we are happy that the payment has reflected, you will receive an email letting you know that your order has been processed.
- When your order is ready for shipping, you will receive another email informing you of this. We will inform you of postage with a tracking number you can follow.
- Your package arrives and you fall absolutely in love with your new Aria Jewellery item!
- You proceed to take an awesome selfie of you rocking your new jewellery, post it on Instagram and tag us #AriaJewellery
For deliveries within South Africa, you will receive your delivery between 2-3 working days from the date of sending. When we send your piece you will receive an email informing you that it has been sent and is on the move.
Type of address needed
As we use a door-to-door courier company we need you to give us a physical address where there will be someone present on the day of delivery to sign for your package.
We accept EFT, all major credit cards, PayFast and Mobicred.
We deliver in and around Cape Town for R50 and throughout South Africa at a courier fee of R99.